LG Solar Introduction
The fourth generation solar panels benefit from years of LG research. Our solar panels have seen many improvements that really matter, from longer product warranties and higher efficiency to stronger framing, lower long term degradation, excellent corrosion protection, superior low light performance and increased wind loading.
The LG NEON2 at a glance
- Great Visual Appearance
- 12 Years Product Warranty (Parts & Labour)
- More Power per Square Metre
- Improved 25 Year Performance Warranty
Featured LG Panel
“We believe in the power of technology to connect people, products and services to create a smarter, more sustainable future”
With more than 200,000 professionals in over 100 locations around the world, Flex is a global powerhouse of design and manufacturing. We have support centres in Melbourne and Sydney, and partner with carefully selected installation teams throughout Australia.
Few companies can match our experience:
- Flex has made 8m+ panels
- 10 million micro inverters
- 1 in 4 smart meters in the US
- We’re leaders in battery tech
Flex Who We Are
Flex is a world leader in solar panel manufacturing. In fact, many other top solar brands trust Flex to manufacture their own panels. When you choose Flex solar panels, you can rest assured, knowing you have the same solar panels chosen by many of the most informed solar professionals.
FLEX POWERPLAY SOLAR PANELS (285 W - 295 W):
- 12 year warranty for materials and workmanship
- 5 year linear power warranty at STC
- 25 year linear power warranty at STC
- Year 1: < 3% power loss below rated power
- Years 2 - 25: < 0.7% incremental power loss per year
Featured Flex Panel
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) is global leader in the solar industry and the third largest global photovoltaic module supplier by capacity. JinkoSolar distributes its products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in over 20 countries around the globe.
JinkoSolar is one of the fastest growing and most reliable PV suppliers in the United States and Canada. The North American headquarters is located in San Francisco with 5 regional sales offices.
JinkoSolar Co., Ltd. is a rapidly growing, vertically integrated solar PV manufacturer with a total annual capacity exceeding 4 GW and over 9 GW of modules deployed worldwide.
- Industry leader in cost structure, profitability, and investor returns
- Over $1 Billion (USD) in annual revenue
- Bankability – Financed by many of the top renewable investors in the US
- Largest global PV module manufacturer
- Listed on NYSE: May 2010
- Quality and endurance validated by third-party laboratories
Featured JinkoSolar Panel
Eagle 270 Watt
Risen Energy is a leading, global tier 1 manufacturer of high-performance solar photovoltaic products and provider of total business solutions for residential, commercial and utility-scale power generation. The company, founded in 1986, and publicly listed in 2010, compels value generation for its chosen global customers.
Company Intro 2015
Risen has undertaken the design, engineering and commissioning of some of the largest utility-grade solar projects in Australia and Europe.
Risen Solar PV Module Feature:
- Tier-1 automated manufacturing facility
- Best-in-class low thermal co-efficient of power
- Maximum efficiency upto 16.5%
- 3% Positive power tolerance
- 12 year product warranty
- 25 year linear performance warranty
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling weatherproof construction
Featured risen Panel
Risen Poly 270W
Quality Solar Panel Manufacturers We Trust
Next Generation recommends using proven solar panel manufacturers, please feel free to contact us regarding any custom installation using another quality manufacturer.