The start of your independence
The sonnenBatterie eco is an energy storage solution that utilises intelligent energy management software. The system is available in a variety of storage capacities and configurations, allowing greater flexibility and expansion.
The sonnenBatterie eco allows you to save money every single day by harvesting energy from your solar PV system.
The sonnenBatterie is a complete system – ready for connection. This means that inside of every sonnenBatterie you’ll find not only the extremely durable battery modules but also an inverter, an intelligent energy manager, measurement technology and the software to operate it all smoothly. All in one handy box.
Intelligent, long-lasting and economical
- 2kWh – 16kWh (expandable in steps of 2 kWh)
- 20 year Design Life backed by an industry leading warranty – 10,000 cycles (2.7 cycles per day) or 10 years before battery storage level degradation.
- Store excess solar power for use at night to help maximise your solar self-consumption.
- Sonnen Protect provides backup power in events of grid outages.
- The Sonnen App and online portal allow you to track yourself consumption, battery state of charge as well as turn off and on devices connected to Z-wave Power Adapters.
- Smart Energy Management software manages your energy intelligently throughout the day.
Sonnen - How it works
About LG Chem
Global Operation of LG Energy Solutions
With 22 years of experience in successfully delivering products and solutions to customers in the global energy sector, LG Chem is recognized as the industry leader in Lithium-ion battery manufacturing.
LG Chem is successfully implementing rapid go-to-market strategies across its wide range of global networks. By locating manufacturing plants in the four strategic locations of Korea, China, Poland and the U.S., LG Chem can supply batteries to meet the needs of local customers in the most efficient and timely manner.
Why LG Chem RESU?
Electricity Bill Saving
- Charge during off-peak times
- Discharge during peak times
- Store solar energy generated from photovoltaic panels for the future use.
Emergency Power Backup
- Discharge during a black-out, functioning as backup power
LG Chem RESU Introduction
LG Chem ESS Solutions
The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous power (4.2kW for RESU6.5) and DC round-trip efficiency (95%, 0.3C).
LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products that has a proven safety record in its automotive battery.
Diversity in Product & Capacity Options
With the RESU Plus, all 48V models can be “cross-connected” with one other 48V unit of any capacity. This allows the RESU range to offer energy storage capacities from 3.3kWh to 19.6kWh.
LG Chem RESU Battery
Make it, manage it, store it.
About Enphase Energy
Enphase Energy Australia
In 2012 Enphase entered the Australian Market with their Generation 3 microinverter system.... with many Australian solar installers realising the benefits of AC Solar technology in providing a safer, more reliable solar system that provides improved performance and the ability to provide future upgrades for customers. The take-up in Australia has also been rapid with over 500,000 Enphase microinverters installed including all major centres.
First shipment of Enphase AC Batteries shipped to Australia & New Zealand Customers.
Why Enphase Energy?
What sets us apart? The answer lies in the three ideals that infuse everything we do: innovation, quality, and responsibility. We’re passionate about creating technology solutions that make energy better. We’re committed to building products that last. And we’re dedicated to helping create a more sustainable future.
Quality is at the heart of what we do. We’re passionate about building products people can count on, for years to come and in any climate. That’s why we put quality at the forefront in every step of our design and production process, and why we’ve established the industry’s most rigorous quality standards.
The Enphase Vision
Enphase Battery Solution
The system is easy to expand on as your needs change, as your family grows or you add an electric vehicle. Plus, flexible configurations work for any garage.
This revolutionary AC Battery brings the Enphase distributed architecture to storage.
- Offers easy plug and play AC storage
- Enables low, up-front investment and incremental expansion
- Safe, reliable and efficient
- Modular 1.2kWh unit
- Long life lithiums iron phosphate
Enphase AC Battery
Power. On Your Terms
About Simpliphi Power
SimpliPhi Power designs and manufactures efficient, safe, and non-toxic LFP lithium ion battery energy storage systems for use with generators, solar, wind or the grid.
Offering a full range of residential, commercial and mobile energy storage solutions.
Why Simpliphi Batteries?
The PHI 3.4kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimised with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, lightweight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh.
The PHI3.4™ is warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten years or for 10,000 cycles on a prorated basis, whichever comes first.
Product Overview (@ 9m 17s)
Simpliphi Battery Features
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch – increases safety and simplifies installations.
- 24V and 48V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation.
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers.
- Drop in replacement for lead acid. LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire.
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling – negligible parasitic drain – long cycle life.
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials.